- Visitors will need a valid local drivers licence to be able to drive a vehicle. The cost of this licence is US$24.00 and it is valid for three months from date of issue. Those who hold a valid drivers licence issued in a CARICOM or OECS state must present it to be exempted from obtaining the local drivers licence.
- Unlimited Mileage! Vehicle is provided with a full tank of gasoline and must be returned with a full tank.
- Driver must be over 25 years old with two years driving experience.
- Optional Insurance Coverage:
- Collision Damage Waiver [CDW] is available for an additional US$12.00 per day.
- Extra Driver US$5.00 per day.
Contact Us for more Information.
- All rates are quoted in US dollars and are subject to 15% Government Tax (VAT).